|Research Scholars/PhD Scholars/Any P.G Student)
|Graduate Students'/ Retired Person / MRES Ordinary Member
|MRES Life Member
Note: In case of Single Author paper, Life Members are given opportunity to Publish their Paper for Free.
- Papers can be presented only under FULL Registration. A maximum of 3 papers of an author/co-author can be presented under ONE FULL Registration.
- Student Registration ALONE does not entitle a paper to be considered for presentation at ICCLIST-2018. If the paper has a single student author,
then he/she must undergo a FULL Registration for his/her paper to be considered for presentation.
- If the person performing the FULL Registration for a paper is not presenting the paper, then the person who presents the paper must be registered at
ICCLIST-2018. His/her registration would be either Full Registration.
- Indian Nationals affiliated to Foreign Institutions must register under the Foreign Participants Category.
- Registration charge includes registration kit including Conference Proceeding Copy (Single Kit and Copy), access to all sessions.
- Authors/Non-Authors claiming MRES Membership Benefits must posses a VALID Membership up till 01th Jan 2018.
A proof of the same must be produced at the time of registration.
||We Advise Users to use PayU Money for Registartion, it is safe and Secure.
Works on Debit/Credit Cards and Netbanking
Call for Paper
Papers/Articles on the themes listed below or other issues related to the broad theme of the Conference,
based on research or practical experience in the field may be submitted for presentation,
Case studies will also be accepted.
To raise awareness about various issues related to Virtual World in context to Management, Library, Social Science and Technology.
To provide platform for encouraging Technoligical Advancement for Virtual World, in support of Role for Library, Management and Technology.
To provide an prospects to professional, executives, academics, students to share the knowledge and to participate in global dimension forum.
We solicit your ideas and observation on any relevant topics to be presented in the ICCLIST-2018 International Conference.
Selected Research Papers will be published in the form of Proceeding having ISBN Number..
We anticipate contribution from more than 200 delegates from every corner from the Global.
- Knowledge Management.
- Green Computing
- Human Resource Management.
- Environment Degradation.
- Green Technologies.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Green Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Social Media for environment conservation Awakening.
- Environment Management Advantage for Virtual World.
- Open Source Software Development.
- Social Movements in Evironment Conservation as Management Practise.
- Virtual Libraries and Ontology.
- IPR and Copyright in the Digital Age.
- RFID Technology.
- Mobile Technology and Service.
- Library Consortia and Resource Sharing .
- Institutional Repositories and Digital Libraries.
- Information & Communication Model
- Open Educational Resources
- Open Source Software
- Open Access Scholarly Publishing
- Cloud Computing.
- Big Data and Web Intelligence.
- Semantic Web Applications.
- E- Business and Internet Computing
- E-Government strategies & Implementation procedures
- International Business
- Human Resource Policy
- Use of Social Media
- Information Quality Metrics and Assessment
- Cyber Law Role in Virtual World.
- E-Commerce Issues, Trends, and Case Studies
- Data Mining Techniques.
- Recycling of Electronic Devices (e-waste).
- Economic Sustainability.
- Ecological Economics.
- Social Intelligence and Human Development.
- E-Resource Management.
- E-Copyright Management.
- Marketing of LIS Products
- E- Waste Management
- Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Application Development