- Chief Patron:Dr. (Mrs.) Archana Bansal, Ex- Associate Professor, Department of Statistics, Sri Venkateswara College (University of Delhi), Delhi.
- Co-Patron:Dr. Deepak Shrivastava, Divisional Librarian and Incharge, Govt. Divisional Public Library, Kota, Rajasthan.
- Conference Chair:Dr. Carlos M. Fernandes, Curator, Krishnadas Shama Goa State Central Library, Sanskruti Bhavan,Patto,Panaji,Goa.
- Conference Co-Chair:Dr. Pritima Vyas, Chief Librarian, Akalank Group of College, Kota.
- Ms. Akanksha Bansal Chopra, Assistant Professor - Computer Science, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, University of Delhi , Delhi.
- Dr. Anil Middha, Dean Research, OPJS University, Churu, Rajasthan.
- Dr. Sunita Kumar, Librarian, Hamirpur, H.P.
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Verma, Mizoram University, Mizoram.
- Dr. Mange Ram, Dy. Librarian, Dayalbagh Edu Institute, Agra.
- Mr. Ram Prakash Tiwari, Director, Prakash Media Solutions, Gzb., U.P.
- Dr. P.K. Agarwal, Associate Professor, Library, SDPG College, U.P.
- Mr. Ompal Singh, Sr. Librarian, Govt. PG College, Karnal, Haryana.
Guidlines for Paper Submission
The last date of paper submission is 05 Jan 2017, submit your paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com
- Paper Length about 3500 Words.
- All authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr., Mrs., etc.) Name, Affiliation, Email & Phone No.
- Abstract (max. 200 words) and Keywords-5.
- References: APA Style.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable).
- Margins: 1 inch (Normal).
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Spacing: Single Space.
Call for Paper
Papers/Articles on the themes listed below or other issues related to the broad theme of the Conference,
based on research or practical experience in the field may be submitted for presentation,
Case studies will also be accepted.
To raise awareness about various issues related to Virtual World in context to Library & Information Science, Social Science and Technology.
To provide platform for encouraging Technoligical Advancement for Virtual World, in support of Role for Library and Technology.
To provide an prospects to professional, executives, academics, students to share the knowledge and to participate in global dimension forum.
We solicit your ideas and observation on any relevant topics to be presented in the ICCLIST-2019 International Conference.
Selected Research Papers will be published in the form of Proceeding having ISBN Number..
We anticipate contribution from more than 200 delegates from every corner from the Global.
- Knowledge Management.
- Best practices for Libraries.
- Open Source Software Development.
- Virtual Libraries and Ontology.
- Virtual Libraries & Globalization.
- IPR and Copyright in the Digital Age.
- RFID Technology.
- Library Services Marketing.
- Social & Cultural Network Tools.
- User Staisfaction in the Digital Age.
- Total Quality Management in Libraries.
- Information & Communication Model
- LIS Education & Curriculum Dvelopment.
- Open Source Software for Social Usage.
- Mobile Technology in Library Services.
- Library Consortia & Resource Sharing.
- Institutional Repositories & Digital Libraries.
- Cloud Computing Services for Libraries.
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- E - Resource Management for Arhives.
- E - Learning Services for Libraries.
- Role of Social Media for Libraries.
- Digital Knowledge Repositories for Archives.
- Advance Technologies for Liraries.
- Social Intelligence and Technology.
- E-Resource Management.
- E-Copyright Management.