- Dr. Veeresh B. Hanchinal, Deputy Librarian, Tata Institute of Social Science, Maharashtra, India
- Dr. Ranjita Dash, Librarian,Babaria Institute of Pharmacy, Gujarat.
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar, AKP (PG) College, Bulandshahr, U.P.
- Dr. Mange Ram, Dy. Librarian, Dayalbagh Edu Institute, Agra
- Dr. Rakhi Tyagi, K.L.(P.G) Girls College, Meerut.
- Ms. Akanksha Bansal Chopra, Assistant Professor - Computer Science, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College, University of Delhi , Delhi
- Mr. Anil Kumar Jharotia, lirarian, Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, GGSIPU University, Delhi.
- Mr. Shivjee Prasad, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, Bihar.
- Ms. Kumari Amrita, Chanakya National Law University, Patna, Bihar.
- Ms. Madhuri Garg, Librarian, IMS, Greater Noida.
- Ms. Jitamoni Bhattacharyya, Librarian, Biswanth College, Assam.
- Mr. Ramesh Tiwari, Librarian, JK Business School, Gurugram.
- Ms. Sonali Malhotra, Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi, H.P.
- Mr. Vijay Singh, Librarian, Kochhar & Company, Delhi.
- Mr. Bhupender Singh, Ashoka University, Haryana.
Guidlines for Paper Submission
The last date of paper submission is 05 Jan 2019, submit your paper at: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com
- Paper Length about 3500 Words.
- All authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr., Mrs., etc.) Name, Affiliation, Email & Phone No.
- Abstract (max. 200 words) and Keywords-5.
- References: APA Style.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable).
- Margins: 1 inch (Normal).
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Spacing: Single Space.
Call for Paper
Papers/Articles on the themes listed below or other issues related to the broad theme of the Conference,
based on research or practical experience in the field may be submitted for presentation,
Case studies will also be accepted.
To raise awareness about various issues related to Virtual World in context to Library & Information Science, Social Science and Technology.
To provide platform for encouraging Technoligical Advancement for Virtual World, in support of Role for Library and Technology.
To provide an prospects to professional, executives, academics, students to share the knowledge and to participate in global dimension forum.
We solicit your ideas and observation on any relevant topics to be presented in the ICCLIST-2019 International Conference.
Selected Research Papers will be published in the form of Proceeding having ISBN Number..
We anticipate contribution from more than 200 delegates from every corner from the Global.
- Knowledge Management.
- Best practices for Libraries.
- Open Source Software Development.
- Virtual Libraries and Ontology.
- Virtual Libraries & Globalization.
- IPR and Copyright in the Digital Age.
- RFID Technology.
- Library Services Marketing.
- Social & Cultural Network Tools.
- User Staisfaction in the Digital Age.
- Total Quality Management in Libraries.
- Information & Communication Model
- LIS Education & Curriculum Dvelopment.
- Open Source Software for Social Usage.
- Mobile Technology in Library Services.
- Library Consortia & Resource Sharing.
- Institutional Repositories & Digital Libraries.
- Cloud Computing Services for Libraries.
- Social Entrepreneurship.
- E - Resource Management for Arhives.
- E - Learning Services for Libraries.
- Role of Social Media for Libraries.
- Digital Knowledge Repositories for Archives.
- Advance Technologies for Liraries.
- Social Intelligence and Technology.
- E-Resource Management.
- E-Copyright Management.