- Dr. Deepak Shrivastava, Divisional Librarian (I/C) Govt. Divisional Public Library, Kota, Rajasthan., Mobile-9694783261
- Dr. Neeza Singh, Librarian, T. S. Central State Library, Sector 17, Chandigarh (U.T)
- Sobhana PK, State Librarian State Central Library Trivantapuram, Kerala (email@example.com)
- Mr. Vaibhav Bansal, Secretary, Modern Rohini Education Society, Delhi.Mobile-9811213421 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mr. Anil K. Jharotia, Librarian, Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, GGSIP University, Delhi, Mobile-8468999379
Guidlines for Paper Submission
The last date of paper submission is 05 Jan 2017, submit your paper at: email@example.com
- Paper Length about 3500 Words.
- All authors' Title (e.g. Dr, Mr., Mrs., etc.) Name, Affiliation, Email & Phone No.
- Abstract (max. 200 words) and Keywords-5.
- References: APA Style.
- Tables, figures, etc. in their appropriate location in the paper (if applicable).
- Margins: 1 inch (Normal).
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 points.
- Spacing: Single Space.
National Level Co-ordinators:
- Anil Jahrotia, +91-8468999379, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vaibhav Bansal, +91-9811213421, email@example.com
- Dr. Deepak Kumar Shrivastava, +91-9694783261
Call for Paper
Papers/Articles on the themes listed below or other issues related to the broad theme of the Conference,
based on research or practical experience in the field may be submitted for presentation,
Case studies will also be accepted.
To raise awareness about various issues related to Virtual World in context to Management, Library, Social Science and Technology.
To provide platform for encouraging Technoligical Advancement for Virtual World, in support of Role for Library, Management and Technology.
To provide an prospects to professional, executives, academics, students to share the knowledge and to participate in global dimension forum.
We solicit your ideas and observation on any relevant topics to be presented in the ICCLIST-2018 International Conference.
Selected Research Papers will be published in the form of Proceeding having ISBN Number..
We anticipate contribution from more than 200 delegates from every corner from the Global.
- Knowledge Management.
- Green Computing
- Human Resource Management.
- Environment Degradation.
- Green Technologies.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Green Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Social Media for environment conservation Awakening.
- Environment Management Advantage for Virtual World.
- Open Source Software Development.
- Social Movements in Evironment Conservation as Management Practise.
- Virtual Libraries and Ontology.
- IPR and Copyright in the Digital Age.
- RFID Technology.
- Mobile Technology and Service.
- Library Consortia and Resource Sharing .
- Institutional Repositories and Digital Libraries.
- Information & Communication Model
- Open Educational Resources
- Open Source Software
- Open Access Scholarly Publishing
- Cloud Computing.
- Big Data and Web Intelligence.
- Semantic Web Applications.
- E- Business and Internet Computing
- E-Government strategies & Implementation procedures
- International Business
- Human Resource Policy
- Use of Social Media
- Information Quality Metrics and Assessment
- Cyber Law Role in Virtual World.
- E-Commerce Issues, Trends, and Case Studies
- Data Mining Techniques.
- Recycling of Electronic Devices (e-waste).
- Economic Sustainability.
- Ecological Economics.
- Social Intelligence and Human Development.
- E-Resource Management.
- E-Copyright Management.
- Marketing of LIS Products
- E- Waste Management
- Innovative Entrepreneurship
- Application Development